How can you help secure Brunel’s future?
There are many ways that you can help our students. Whether by making a direct donation to support our Future50 appeal or by offering career opportunities to our leavers, you can make a big difference to our students.
Future50 is our anniversary fundraising appeal and it has students at its heart.
Future50 will support the next generation of Brunel students across endeavours both academic and extra-curricular. We are committed to providing opportunities to:
- 50 Brunel Anniversary scholars through our scholarships programme, aiming to ensure that Brunel attracts the best students, regardless of background, and supports research that will improve lives
- 50 Sports stars through the Sports Scholarships scheme
- 50 Music Award holders to help them develop their musical talents alongside their academic studies
We also aim to provide emergency support in times of financial difficulty to as many of our students as require it through our Hardship Fund.
These are ambitious goals and we will need the support of our alumni and friends to achieve them. If you would like to help, please support the Campaign through our online platform, or by sending a cheque to the address below.
Other ways to support Brunel
You can also help Brunel’s students in other valuable ways:
- Leaving a legacy to the university in your Will
- Corporate Giving and CSR programmes
- Sponsoring events such as Made in Brunel
- Regular giving by Direct Debit
- Company match-funding
- Providing an award or prize
- Fundraising for us through bake sales, quizzes, sky-diving, running, raffles or any number of other activities
- Providing placements, or internship opportunities with your company
- Providing mentoring support for our graduates
Already, we receive fantastic support from alumni, staff and friends of Brunel, with over £3.5 million having been put towards scholarships, bursaries and widening access in recent decades. We are really grateful for the help and it is only with you that we can make the next 50 years as good as the last.
Development and Alumni Relations Office
Brunel University London
Michael Sterling Building