Do you want to know what skills employers are looking for from the millennials?
The world of work is changing! – and some jobs are changing faster than others. According to the latest research, soon we’ll only be as good as the skills we possess. But which skills are they, and how can we make sure we keep pace?
To get an idea of what challenges lie ahead, and the tools needed to tackle them, we’re bring together CEOs, business executives, managers from different sectors to interact face to face with students.
Are you thinking about some of these questions recently?
- What skills do I need to get in to the current job market?
- What are the most important skills needed to succeed in the workforce of the future?
- Will employers be accepting of applicants who rely on new types of credentialing systems, or will they be viewed as less qualified than those who have attended traditional four-year and graduate programs?
- How long will my skills last?
- What will jobs look like in 2030 and what skills will be in greatest demand?
- What does it look like to team with smart machines?
- Which of these skills can be taught effectively via online systems – especially those that are self-directed – and other non-traditional settings?
There will be the opportunity to meet with employers face-to-face for informal discussions over refreshments and networking.
Please join us for an informal, fun and informative event. Bring a friend – everyone is very welcome!
Should you have any questions about the event, please contact: email@example.com